Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay about depression of teenagers

Essay about depression of teenagers

Mar/Fri/2018 | Uncategorized

Картинки по запросу essay about depression of teenagers

Essay about depression of teenagers

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Teenage depression essays

19 Reasons Why This Is An Excellent Resume. Essay About Of Teenagers? Recruiters spend an owl purdue university, average of six seconds reviewing a resume before they make the initial decision on candidates, according to research conducted by TheLadders, an online job-matching service for professionals. That means you have to win them over fast. To get a better idea of what makes a resume great, we reached out to Amanda Augustine, career expert at TheLadders. She created an example of an excellent resume and allowed us to share it. Depression Of Teenagers? While resumes should be tailored to the industry you're in, the one below offers a helpful guide for entry- and mid-level professionals with three to five years of relevant work experience. What makes this resume so great? Augustine outlines the following reasons: 1. It includes a URL to the jobseeker's professional online profile.

If you don't include URLs to your professional online profiles, hiring managers will look you up regardless. Augustine tells Business Insider that 86% of recruiters admit to reviewing candidates' online profiles, so why not include your URL along with your contact information? This will prevent recruiters from having to guess or mistaking you for someone else. If you have a common name, consider including your middle initial on your resume and online professional profiles to differentiate yourself from the competition, says Augustine. For example, decide if you're Mike Johnson, Michael Johnson, or Mike E. Autumn? Johnson. Essay About? Then use this name consistently, be it on schools 22nd century, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. 3. It includes a single phone number and email address. Choose one phone number for your resume where you control the of teenagers voicemail message and who picks up the drugs phone, she advises. Depression Of Teenagers? The same rule applies to an email address. Autumn? 4. It does not include an objective statement. There's no point in including a generic objective about a professional looking for opportunities that will allow me to leverage my skills, says Augustine.

It's not helpful and distracting. Ditch it. 5. Instead, it includes an essay depression of teenagers, executive summary. Creative? Replace your fluffy statement with an executive summary, which should be like a 30-second elevator pitch where you explain who you are and depression, what you're looking for . In approximately three to five sentences, explain what you're great at, most interested in, and how you can provide value to graduate services a prospective employer, Augustine says. Essay? 6. It uses reverse chronological order. This is the schools century most helpful for recruiters because they're able to see what you've been doing in recent years immediately, says Augustine. The only time you shouldn't do this is if you're trying to transition to another career altogether, but then again, in this situation, you'll probably be relying more on networks, than your resume, she says. 7. Essay About? It uses keywords like forecasting and essays 22nd, strategic planning. Many companies use some kind of screening process to identify the right candidates.

You should include the keywords mentioned in the job posting throughout your resume. Identify the common keywords, terminology, and about depression, key phrases that routinely pop up in the job descriptions of your target role and incorporate them into essays 22nd, your resume (assuming you have those skills), advises Augustine. This will help you make it past the essay of teenagers initial screenings and on to the recruiter or hiring manager. University? 8. It provides company descriptions. Essay Of Teenagers? It's helpful for recruiters to know the dissertation of salford size of the company you used to work for, advises Augustine. About Of Teenagers? Being a director of a huge company means something very different than a director at a small company, she says. You can go to the company's About Us section and rewrite one or two lines of the description. This should be included right underneath the name of the company. While the company size is helpful information, including the company description will also let the hiring manager know what industries you've worked in. For example, being an accountant in tech may be very different than being an accountant in the hospitality industry. As with most things on a resume, the company description should be tailored based on the professional's goals.

If you're looking to switch industries, your focus may be on the company size - assuming it's similar to your goals - and graduate writing, less on discussing the about of teenagers various products your company sells. University? 9. It does not list achievements in dense blocks of text. Recruiters receive so many resumes to scan through at a time, so make it as easy as possible for them to understand why you're perfect for the job. Depression? Dense blocks of text are too difficult to read, says Augustine. 10. Essays? Instead, achievements are listed in two to five bullet points per job. Under each job or experience you've had, explain how you contributed to or supported your team's projects and initiatives.

As you build up your experience, save the bullets for your bragging points, says Augustine. Quantify your major accomplishments and contributions for each role, Augustine tells us. This can include the money you saved or brought in for your employer, deals closed, and projects delivered on time or under budget. Depression? Do not use any more than three to five bullet points. 12. Accomplishments are formatted as result-and-then-cause.

A good rule is to use the result BY action sentence structure whenever possible. For example: Generated approximately $452,000 in annual savings by employing a new procedure which streamlined the word business's vendor relationships. 13. White space draws the reader's eyes to important points. Recruiters do not spend a lot of time scanning resumes, so avoid dense blocks of text.

The key is to format the information in a way that makes it easy to scan and recognize your job goals and relevant qualifications, Augustine tells us. 14. It doesn't use crazy fonts or colors. Stick to black and white color, says Augustine. As for font, it's best to stick with the basics, such as Arial, Tahoma, or Calibri. Essay About Depression Of Teenagers? Augustine says you should never write your resume in third person because everyone knows you're the one writing it (unless you go through a professional resume writing service).

Instead, you should write it in first person, and creative autumn essays, do not include pronouns. It's weird [to include pronouns], and it's an extra word you don't need, she says. You need to streamline your resume because you have limited real estate. Depression Of Teenagers? Avoid adding any embedded tables, pictures, or other images in your resume, as this can confuse the applicant-tracking software and counter, jumble your resume in the system, says Augustine. 17. It doesn't use headers or footers.

It may look neat and concise to display your contact information in the header, but for t he same reason with embedded tables and charts, it often gets scrambled in an applicant tracking system, says Augustine. 18. Education is essay about depression, listed at the bottom. Unless you're a recent graduate, you should highlight your work experience and owl purdue, move your education information to the bottom of essay depression of teenagers your resume, says Augustine. Never include anything about your high-school years.

19. It doesn't say references upon request. For Essays? Every recruiter knows you're going to essay depression provide references if they request it so there's no reason for binding, you to depression of teenagers include this line. Again, remember that space on your resume is word, crucial so don't waste it on a meaningless line, Augustine tells us.

Write My Paper For Me -
Teen Depression Essay - 910 Words | Bartleby

The Little Known Secret to Building the Perfect Resume. The problem with this secret is that it is taboo in the job search / job finding world. Everybody knows it’s true…nobody likes to admit it. This little resume secret is complete blasphemy in “the industry.” I don’t like to about depression of teenagers associate NavyNukeJobFinder.com with scandal, but I have to be real with my peeps (that’s you). So here’s the dissertation binding, secret… Continue reading “How to Build a Job Winning Resume” I interviewed Dave Rakowski on January 25, 2014 as he was preparing to retire from the Navy and start a new life in the civilian world. Dave had some very interesting things to say, and I think the information in this interview is going to be valuable for current Navy Nukes, Former Navy Nukes, and anyone considering joining the program.

Here are the of teenagers, stats… I like to start the interview off with a little personal information, just to drugs conclusion get a feel for who I’m talking to. Dave is 40 years old, and has been married for 13 years. Dave has 3 kids (2 girls, 8 and about depression of teenagers, 10 years old, and one 4 year old boy). Dave also has a 5 year old Walker Treeing Coon Hound. Dave is a Surface Warfare Qualified, Senior Chief (E-8) Electrician’s Mate (Nuclear). He entered this man’s Navy on essays schools century, 7 DEC 1994, and depression, his EAOS is 31 DEC 2014. As usual, my questions are in bold , Dave’s responses are in normal type, and my commentary, if any, is in italics . Dave circa 1994. Long Story: Born in Louisiana, lived there until I was 6 months old, moved to Chicago for 3 months, moved to university Java, Indonesia, lived there until I was about 2, then moved to La Paz, Bolivia until I was about of teenagers, 3, moved back to Louisiana, lived there until 1979, then moved to drugs essay conclusion Lakewood, Colorado (suburb of Denver), then in 1986, moved to Portland, Oregon, then in 1987, moved back to Lakewood, Colorado, where I lived until I enlisted. Short Story: Colorado.

Where do you want to live after the Navy? Both the wife and I are from essay depression Colorado, and miss the snow, so we want to live in a place with SEASONS, and with good schools for the kids, with a semi-decent standard of living, so we are really looking closely at the Northwest or Northeast US. Why did you decide to essay join the Navy and essay about, what made you decide to join the Nuclear program? I graduated High School in 1991, and conclusion, then went to essay the University of Colorado. I studied there from 1991 until 1994. During that time, I changed my major 5 times. Started with Computer Science, then Chemical Engineering, then Chemistry, then Business Finance and counter, finished up with Business Administration. About Depression Of Teenagers. I ended up leaving after 3.5 years with no degree, and thanks to two incredibly supportive parents, no student loan debt either. I bounced around aimlessly from job to job for a few months before I found myself in paper writing a recruiters office.

I had a vague idea of wanting to essay someday work for binding university, the NSA or CIA, and essay depression, figured the best way to do that was through Air Force Intelligence, so I made an appointment with the schools 22nd century, Air Force recruiter. Essay. Well, he blew me off, and the Navy Recruiter was there. After talking with him for a long time, I decided that the Cryptologic Technician rating was the one for me, and signed some paperwork. The next week, I took the ASVAB, I finished an hour and graduate services, a half early, and essay depression, my recruiter thought I bombed it. Once the results came back as a 99, however, he told me he had another exam for me, called the “NFQT” to qualify for the most “Advanced Rating in the Armed Forces”. I took it, and aced it, and next thing I knew, I was shipping off to Boot Camp as a Proto-Nuke. Had no idea what it entailed, did some research and wanted to be an ELT, so I asked for MM first, ET second, and EM third. For Essays. I thank my lucky stars every day that I ended up as a Nuke EM, not as a CT, or MM or ET.

I’m convinced that most people don’t know what they want to do with their life after graduating highschool. I’m a huge advocate of essay taking a little time off before heading to college. What’s wrong with taking a year to travel or do something awesome and spectacular with your life. James Altucher writes about this in his book 40 Alternatives to College, which is a great read for services, any parent or young student. I think that one of the essay about depression, greatest alternatives to college is a stint in the Military. Owl Purdue. Even if you spend 6 years in the Nuclear Program, you come out with a ton of options, experience, education, and perspective that most of your peers, even 6 years later, will not have. You are about to retire after 20 years, and I hope the depression of teenagers, next phase of your career is extremely rewarding.

How did you decide to make a career out owl purdue of the Navy, and at what point in your career did you know that you were going to do 20 years? During my first 3 or so years, I wore a Paper Clip on essay about depression of teenagers, my uniform ( P eople A gainst schools century P eople E ver R e-enlisting; C ivilian L ife I s P referred). Then, initial move-aboard happened on the Truman. Living on board the essay about depression, ship was the autumn essays, worst 6 months I had in the Navy up to that point. I was a 3 rd Class [Petty Officer], and at the time, they didn’t allow 3 rd Classes to have BAH [Basic Allowance for Housing]. Essay. So, I decided to bite the bullet, and did the STAR Re-Enlistment just so I could get BAH and move off the ship ( STAR Re-Enlistment allows E-4 Nukes to essays schools be advanced to E-5 upon re-enlistment ). Fast-forward 3 years, and I’m getting married. 2 years later, some financial debt…Make the essay of teenagers, decision with the wife to wipe out debt and re-enlist.

That would take me out to my 10 year point. I was fully planning on getting out then, after my tour at Prototype ( The School where Nukes train on actual nuclear power plants ). Then, I made CPO [Chief Petty Officer, E-7]. University. When that happened, I finally decided on the full 20 year career. About Depression Of Teenagers. Now that I had my Khakis on, I wanted the rest of essay conclusion my career to be comprised of essay about depression me trying to creative make the of teenagers, Navy just a slightly nicer place for junior guys so hopefully the attitude I had in conclusion my beginning years would no longer continue. I want to touch on 2 things here. First, as a single sailor, I never had to consider what a “Family” decision re-enlisting was. Essay Depression Of Teenagers. I think Dave does a great job of explaining how he had to involve his wife in the decision and all the factors (debt, marriage, quality of life vis a vis housing) that went into the decision. Drugs. At some point Nukes have to consider whether this a 6 and out deal or am I making a longer career out of this. A lot of the NNJF message board posts are from wives asking about the economy on the outside and is it a good idea to about of teenagers leave the safety and comfort of a steady paycheck (and family health coverage) right now.

Second, there is a dark side to the Nuclear program, and that is…a lot of Nukes really hate being Navy Nukes. I was one of them. Dissertation Binding University Of Salford. I was a PAPERCLIP wearing, I hate the Navy, 6 Out, 807, Nuke. At any given time I could tell you down to the minute, how much time I had left on essay depression, my 6 years, and creative autumn essays, I could adjust it for terminal leave upon request. Some people loved it, some people hated it, and some people like my good friend Iron Michael Nunez handled it like a true professional and essay depression of teenagers, made the 22nd century, absolute best of their time in the program. Essay Depression Of Teenagers. I’m older now, and know that a lot of my hate and discontent was due to a lack of maturity. When Dave says that he, wanted to spend the rest of his career trying to word counter for essays make the Navy a better place, it really brings a smile to my face because while a lot of my hate and discontent was caused by essay of teenagers, my own immaturity, a lot of drugs conclusion it was also caused by about depression, poor leadership in the enlisted ranks, particularly the First Classes and Chiefs that had a direct bearing on my day to day life.

I’m glad that people like Dave, upon promotion to leadership, take a proactive hand in making things better. In your 20 years, what was your favorite duty station and university, why? What job did you do there and what did you like about that job? Putting on the Anchor. Every duty station that I have had has been my favorite. About Of Teenagers. I loved the USS Harry S. Truman, my first ship, I made some lifelong friends there, did the autumn essays, first deployment of my career, the Truman’s maiden deployment in 2000-2001.

I made First Class [E-6] on that Cruise. I loved my staff tour at Prototype, I had never been that challenged in a position in my life, I loved the many complexities that arose from keeping a 50+ year old Reactor running while continually performing student training. I loved my tour on about depression, the USS Theodore Roosevelt, where I matured as a Chief Petty Officer, I learned more from my guys there than I have learned from any instructor in any class in my entire life. Drugs Conclusion. I have never worked with more intelligent or professional people, and again, I made some life-long friends. I am also thoroughly enjoying my tour at Nuclear Power School, having the opportunity to influence the next generation of essay about depression of teenagers Nuclear Operators is something that I am incredibly honored to have the opportunity to do. Not to 22nd century mention the ability to train Officers for 2 full years, teaching 6 consecutive classes, nearly 200 Officer Students the principles of Electrical Engineering, and finally get the opportunity to stress to them the essay about, importance of Electrical Safety, and paper, KNOWING the essay about depression of teenagers, Electric Plant has been amazing. I know that you have done a lot of teaching at NPS Charleston, and that you have taught both Enlisted and Officer Nukes. What are the differences and similarities teaching Officers vs.

Enlisted? I was filled with a lot of autumn trepidation prior to heading up to the “3 rd Deck” and about depression, teaching Officers. I had heard that they were ‘unteachable’, and had huge chips on their shoulder. Essays Schools. Nothing could be further from the depression of teenagers, truth. Officers are just like the Enlisted, the differences are much smaller than anyone could possibly imagine. Autumn Essays. I have met some Enlisted folks smarter than any Officer… I have met Officers who even as students could run a 90 man division flawlessly. About Of Teenagers. I think overall, I enjoy teaching enlisted more, but that may be because I remember what it was like to be in their shoes. What did the writing, Navy teach you about being a leader? I left the Navy as an about depression of teenagers, E5, and I feel like I missed a lot of word for essays valuable leadership experience that I might have gained as an E6 or E7.

What have you learned about leading people since making Chief and essay about depression of teenagers, later Senior Chief? When I was an E-6, I think I had a tremendous chip on my shoulder. I felt like I had something to prove. As a Staff Instructor at Prototype, I felt like I had to be mean in order to be heard. I made Chief Petty Officer toward the end of of salford my tour at Prototype, and I ended up as a JUNIOR CPO on the Roosevelt. While I was there, I relied heavily on my Work Center Supervisors, Maintenance Group Supervisors and LPO’s, to assist me, since the last time I was on a Carrier, I was a junior First Class.

I learned so much from the folks who worked with me, and it truly humbled me. I made some mistakes while I was there, and you better believe they’ll NEVER let me forget, but for essay about depression, that, I appreciate them. I never would be where I am now if it wasn’t for graduate writing services, them. About. I will never forget that. And that, I suppose is what I am taking away from the Navy as a leader. You treat your people with respect, treat your people like YOU would want to be treated. It sounds trite, but it is shockingly effective. And the hardest lesson to learn of all: Never be afraid to say, “I don’t know, but I’ll find out for you”. Pride has gotten more people into autumn essays more trouble than any other trait. There are a lot of depression of teenagers Nukes out there like myself, who leave the Navy at E5 and in civilian life are suddenly thrust into essays leadership roles as Engineers or Lead Technicians.

My first Engineer job after the Navy I was supervising 6 unruly Mechanical Technicians at NASA. What advice would you give me to improve my leadership skills? Try to put yourself into their shoes. Why were they unruly? Did they have issues at home? Are they unsatisfied with their work?

Are they working too many hours? Too few? Are they actually engaged in working while they are at about depression of teenagers, work? Remember all the stories about bored Nukes. If someone is working at NASA, chances are they’re smarter than the average bear. People like that NEED to be challenged. If they are not, they get bored, and hijinks will be sure to follow. Let’s switch gears a bit and talk about your job finding process.

You are leaving the Navy in October 2014, what actions have you taken at counter for essays, this point to start finding a job, what do you wish you were doing better, and what do you feel you are doing right? Right off, I’ll say that the essay about depression of teenagers, concept of switching gears completely and starting over at the bottom of the totem pole frightens me to essays schools century no end. I am quite confident I will have no problem taking orders from someone 10 or 15 years younger than me, who got out of the Navy 3 years ago as a 6-and-out 3 rd Class. That doesn’t bother me. Essay About Depression Of Teenagers. Just the true uncertainty that exists in the civilian job market, it is quite intimidating, and university, the thought that my family depends upon essay about depression of teenagers me finding a job. This has led to me researching as much as possible different job opportunities that exist in drugs the civilian world for someone with my specific skill set and experience.

I have done hours and hours of research into the Nuclear Generation Field, both NLO and essay, RO/SRO jobs, also looked at Coal/LNG/NG, Hydro, Wind Farms, Solar, etc, etc. Looked at Data Centers, Manufacturing Facilities, I have taken a college course in Programmable Logic Controllers, I finished a degree in Nuclear Engineering Technology. I am finishing up my NERC Reliability Coordinator Certification. I wrote a few resumes, I have a profile on counter, monster.com, I have a LinkedIn profile. I have joined a few different groups on essay of teenagers, Facebook, and I have been talking to numerous friends out there in the real world, in attempts to get a good handle on what industry I would be most happy in, and the best way to drugs essay go about getting a position in that field.

However, even with all this preparation, 9 months away from terminal leave, somehow I feel that it isn’t enough. I need to really start getting out essay of teenagers there and start getting ‘practice’ interviews, so I can be familiar with the interview process. The last time I interviewed for a job, it was for Wal-Mart in 1994. I think he’s doing all the right things. If I could give anyone job hunting advice it would be to focus on talking to actual people. In any economy, it is important to essay know how to Crack the Hidden Job Market.

In my field at least, you get the best jobs by talking to actual people, as opposed to focusing your job search to online tools. About Depression Of Teenagers. Use LinkedIn, Navy Nuke Job Finder Facebook Group, and other online tools to owl purdue get acquainted with actual people and to essay call, visit, have lunch with those actual people (people who are working where, or in the industry where, you want to work). Get in touch with your friends who left the Navy, or are leaving soon, ask where they are working, who they know, tell people what you are looking for. Before the interview you sent me a short bio, and looking over century, your career in the Navy is quite amazing: Pre-Commissioned the Truman, Taught at Prototype, Lead Petty Officer at Prototype, Training Coordinator at essay about depression, Prototype, Lead Chief Petty Officer on the Roosevelt, made Senior Chief at Nuclear Power School, where you taught Electrical Engineering to Officers and owl purdue, Math to Enlisted students. I don’t know how to convey the magnitude of all that to somebody in about depression the civilian world. You’re basically a superhero. I can’t imagine sitting across from owl purdue a hiring manager with all that experience under my belt. Depression. What kind of career do you want after the Navy, and why? Superhero?

No. I would most certainly just characterize myself as someone who has been lucky enough to have some AMAZING people working for him. The career that I really and truly think I would enjoy the most would be a System Dispatcher, or some other NERC Certified position. Ever since my first Electrical Operator watch on the Truman, I’ve enjoyed operating the electric plant, and owl purdue, since I’ve been studying the civilian electrical distribution system, the more I learn, the more I want to learn. It is an amazing system, and one that I think I would enjoy operating. The sheer amount of information that is about depression of teenagers required for its operation though is intimidating to say the least. I’ve been studying for word, the last 2 months, and I only about, feel like I’m barely scratching the surface, and I have nearly 20 years of Electrical Operator experience behind me. Take a look at this post from the creative essays, Navy Nuke Job Finder Facebook Group: With all of your instructor experience, I imagine that this would be the perfect job for you, but my question is, do you have any entrepreneurial desires? I’m looking at your career, and of teenagers, I can’t imagine you working for schools 22nd century, someone else.

If you could start your own company, what would that company be, what problems would you solve, how would you go about getting it off the ground, and would you hire Nukes? That job actually looks incredibly similar to what I’ve been doing for the last 3 years at Power School, and one of the things that I really enjoyed doing on the Roosevelt, writing and giving training. As far as the entrepreneurial spirit…I think that is better left for younger folk. I have missed both my daughters first words, their first steps, I have missed so many important events in my wife and children’s lives that I don’t think that I would be willing to essay depression dedicate the 90-120 hours a week that starting a new business would entail. That being said, the career transition from Military to Civilian is going to be a huge culture shock for both me and drugs, my family, and I am fully expecting 60-80 hour work weeks. But I think I’m about 15 years too late for anything involving starting a company.

Would I hire Nukes? Hell yeah. Without a doubt. People talk all the of teenagers, time about how the services, pipeline is now a pump instead of essay depression a filter, and that the students we’re putting out in the fleet are so much worse than students years ago…I strongly disagree. Drugs Conclusion. They are not the essay of teenagers, same student, but they are no worse than any in dissertation university of salford the past at about, least 20 years. Maybe even smarter. Granted, there will always be those bad seeds, those sailors who just can’t cut it in creative essays ANY job, but the interview process is designed to weed people like that out. Thanks for your service Senior Chief, fair winds and smooth sailing.

Two more things I want to discuss with you Dave, and this really just comes from the essay about of teenagers, heart because I don’t often get a chance to graduate writing services say stuff like this to the Nuclear Community. But, I did six years in the Program and I know EVERYTHING that being a Nuke entails. I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart that I sincerely appreciate the sacrifices you made. The best Nukes make a 20 year career look easy, but those of us who have served know that there are sacrifices made every day. You served from 1994 to 2014, which means you probably enforced the No Fly Zone before Gulf War II, you were on duty when the of teenagers, USS Cole got bombed, you were standing watch when Al-Qaeda attacked on September 11, 2001, Afghanistan, Iraq, the Global War on Terror, you answered the call when this country needed you and you trained a generation of 22nd Nukes, Officer and depression of teenagers, Enlisted, to keep this country safe.

And I want to say thank you for your service, my family and I appreciate it. Second, if there is anything Navy Navy Nuke Job Finder can do for you, and I mean anything , do not be afraid to ask. Is there anything else you would like to share? Absolutely. If you are still in the Navy, take advantage of the Government. Drugs Conclusion. The Government is taking advantage of you, so why not return the favor? Get your degree before you get out. Get a certification. That is essay of teenagers all FREE. Then when you get out, you will have the entire GI Bill to dissertation binding university get a Masters Degree. And the of teenagers, most important piece of advice: As you move up through the ranks, NEVER forget where you came from essays schools . A special thanks to Dave Rakowski for essay depression of teenagers, volunteering his time to NavyNukeJobFinder.com.

You can contact Dave via his Linked Profile by clicking here. If you found value in this article, it would mean a lot to owl purdue me if you scroll down and about depression of teenagers, hit one of the share buttons. I received this email after posting my resume on essays schools 22nd, Indeed. I'm not interested in the job they picked me to about depression be a candidate for because of the location. Not that big of a fan of Virginia. Conclusion. I thought i would pass along the essay about depression of teenagers, info. Drugs Conclusion. It's for about of teenagers, an EOT position. Hey guys, its been a few years since I was in so figured I would post this here and see what your thoughts are.

I have a candidate that is owl purdue university getting out essay about that has been presented to me (hiring manager). Creative. He is an E4 with 5 years (nuke EM). Essay Depression. Seems to me like there was a masting or something strange since I am generally used to seeing 6 year terms at dissertation, a minimum and usually E5 or higher. Has anything changed in the last few years for Nukes and advancement / initial contract times or do I need to do more digging on this candidate. I am not against hiring someone who went to Captains Mast especially given how many I saw that were a little harsh but I would want to at least know that this occurred and why. Essay About Depression. . Deb Sweetman Stephenson. ATTN Navy Nukes!!

System Operator opening $125k-$135k a year (After training)! Looking for drugs conclusion, Navy Nukes who are going on terminal leave, or already out of the Navy that have ties to the New England area. (MA, CT, NH, VT, RI or Maine etc.) MUST have a Bachelor degree (or presently pursuing one) We hire: ELT's, LELT's, Electrical Division Leading Petty Officers, EOOW, Engineering Watch Supervisors, Propulsion Plant Watch Officers, Engine Room Supervisors, Reactor Operators, Engineering Watch Officer, Electricians Mate, Electronics Technician, or Leading Petty Officer etc. (You get the idea). About Depression. control room experience. What do you guys think? Electrical or mechanical engineering degree? .

Essay Writing Service -

resume writig Make Your First impression count. 30 seconds. That's how long a hiring manager typically spends looking at your resume. It's essential that your resume be able to capture attention and highlight your skills at a glance. If not, you likely aren't even entering into essay of teenagers, consideration for the job you're after. Put yourself in position to get noticed and get hired faster, by working with Nexxt's professional Resume Writing Service. We know what employers expect to see when they review your resume – after all, we have years of binding university experience helping them identify and about depression hire outstanding candidates.

What can you expect from our professional Resume Writing Service? From start to finish, you'll receive one-on-one attention – first from an expert resume consultant who will evaluate your existing resume, and then from a certified resume writer who has been carefully selected for you based on your industry and experience. They'll help you perfect your resume so it resonates with hiring managers, presents you as a strong, talented candidate, and most importantly, helps you land your next interview. Your resume writing package includes: So, how do we get started? It's simple.

We'll start by giving you a free resume critique from one of our resume consultants. This will give us a clear understanding of exactly how much support you need. Your resume writing package will then be tailored to graduate paper match your level of experience and specific needs. The path to a powerful resume starts here. It's our job to save you time and give you the essay about of teenagers, superior resume you need to achieve your goals. Here's an overview of the simple, effective process we use to do just that: Get your free resume critique. We'll provide you with an honest, direct assessment of your current resume.

One of owl purdue our resume consultants will score your resume based on a qualitative evaluation of about depression your content, structure, and other key factors. We'll email you a link to access your free evaluation. Review your results with a Career Advocate. One of paper our Career Advocates will walk through your Resume Critique with you on the phone. You'll have a chance to depression discuss your specific needs to make sure you get the essays, best results. Essay About! If you decide that you'd like professional support to craft your resume, we'll provide you with a customized price based on word for essays your industry, experience, and needs. A side note: In some cases, we may feel that your existing resume is so effective that you don't need a full professional rewrite. If that's the case, we're still happy to about offer you feedback to help make it even better.

Work with a professional writer to get your new resume. After you place your order, we'll start by asking you a few questions. Paper! Your resume writer will use all of the about depression, information they've gathered to autumn essays create a powerful resume for you. You'll receive the first draft via email within 5 business days. This is your chance to essay about depression ask questions and owl purdue provide feedback. Once you're happy with your new resume, we'll send you the final version in of teenagers, the format that works for paper writing services, you.

Score an interview in about depression of teenagers, 90 days or less. For more than 10 years, we've worked closely with employers to understand what they look for in their new hires. Essays Schools 22nd! Our expert resume writers put all that experience and of teenagers insight to work for you, by effectively showcasing your skills and qualifications, optimizing your resume to get past an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and generally helping you stand out as an amazing candidate. We have a successful track record of helping job seekers secure meaningful interviews with companies where they really want to work. Writing! That's why we're very comfortable making this commitment to you.

90-Day Interview Guarantee. We're confident that we can help you – so confident that we're willing to stand behind a 90 day interview guarantee. Essay About Depression Of Teenagers! Our team of certified resume writers will help you create the perfect marketing tool to land your next interview. What happens if you don't land an interview after 90 days? If you don't secure an interview within 90 days of receiving your new professionally-written resume, you'll have the chance to partner with a Career Advocate who will help you to step up your job search. They'll take the time to learn more about your approach and offer expert advice on how to word counter for essays overcome the obstacles you're facing. We'll also create additional exposure for your resume, all at no cost to about of teenagers you.

Be a stand-out candidate every step of the drugs conclusion, way. There's a lot that goes into a successful job search. From a perfectly-crafted resume to a thoughtful and compelling thank-you note, we have writing services available to see you through the entire process. Our professional resume service will help you pass the about, 30-second test with hiring managers. Owl Purdue! You'll be matched with a certified resume writer based on of teenagers your industry and experience and receive personalized, one-on-one service. Most importantly, you'll end up with the expertly-crafted resume you need to creative essays land your next interview. We can provide a cover letter that's the perfect complement to your new resume.

In addition to communicating your job search goals and the value you have to offer, it will be crafted so that you can easily edit it for about, each position you pursue. After all, customization is the key to graduate paper writing presenting yourself as a well-matched candidate. Follow Up Letter. Yes, you can (and should!) follow up with an employer if you haven't heard back after applying for a position. We'll develop a follow up letter that reiterates your interest in the position and gives you another opportunity to secure the interview. Thank You Letter. This is a must-have for a positive, lasting impression post-interview.

If you need help crafting yours, we can help. We'll provide you with an effective message that expresses your appreciation for essay about, the opportunity to graduate paper interview and essay about of teenagers shares why you feel you are the best applicant for the position. Expedited Resume Services (24 and 48 hour turnaround) Need your resume faster than our standard 5 business day turnaround? No problem, we have two expedited options to get your resume in great shape ASAP. I want to thank you again for all of your help. I am truly proud of this resume. I was apprehensive about hiring someone to rewrite my resume.

But I must say that this was a true investment and well worth it. You are helping me to get one step closer to achieving my dreams! Thank you so much for your help! To be honest, I doubted my wisdom in spending money to have my resume redone. I opened the draft and my fears quickly turned to paper tears of depression overwhelming joy. Drugs! I am totally blown away. Was it worth the essay depression, money, without a doubt.

Wanted to conclusion let you know I got a ton of response from essay depression, my new resume and essays schools century 3 job offers last week! Thank you for helping to put my resume in front of people instead of lost in the mix. Thank you so much. I love the about depression, new resume and have been contacted by graduate paper writing, a few employers since I re-posted the new resume. Thank you very much for updating my resume. It looks fantastic. This was so very worth the price. Essay About Of Teenagers! I am in awe over the transformation.

Now I know why there are professional resume writers. I labored on my resume for months, part of the graduate writing, time with a professional resume writer, and you were able to essay depression of teenagers take my resume and drugs essay questionnaire and create a resume that captures all of the important details! This was money well spent and essay it relieved me of what had become a real aggravation. Thanks again! Thank you for all your help. I have already had 6 job offers with the new resume. Drugs Conclusion! I appreciate all of your assistance and again, thank you. I've gotten 2 requests for essay, phone interviews and have a face to face tomorrow. Essays Century! Great work! This is perfect. Thank you so much.

I so appreciate your dedication to provide me with a resume that will get my foot in the door. Nexxt resume writing is essay of teenagers, well worth the money. I've been using the resume you wrote this week and creative essays guess what? Tomorrow, I have an interview for of teenagers, an events communications job at a great company. Thanks for your great work!

You made me look really good! I am happy to say that I have landed a wonderful, executive-level position. Thank you again to you and your team for your instrumental help getting my resume ready! Discovery Bay, CA. Thank you so much for working on the resume; it looks great! The resume actually captures my career experiences and expertise very well. I love the cover letter. Thanks for all your help.

I realized that I can no longer see the issues with my resume. Schools Century! Your help gives me a new perspective. I think it's much better than what I originally sent to you. I really like the way you have changed the look and essay about feel of the resume. Thank you for what you have done so far. Essays! I feel more confident about my resume now. Once again I want to thank you and tell you that I could not have been happier with the of teenagers, wonderful work you did.

I have already shown your work to my job counselor and recommended your service to other vets who might need it. Thank you so much. I am getting so many calls and compliments on services the resume you wrote! Two recruiters said it was the about of teenagers, nicest, most easy-to-read resume that they've seen in over 16 years in the business! Newport Beach, CA. I had a chance to look over my resume and thought, wow!!

This is great! I feel like with this resume I'll be getting many calls. Thanks for a job well done. You're definitely good at creative what you do. Thank you for being so professional and about depression of teenagers friendly! Your words definitely reassure me.

You'll be the first to know when I get a new great position! I think my resume looks amazingly different than it did before, so you achieved a remarkable make-over for creative essays, me that I needed. Not only essay about depression does it look much better, but I now feel much better and essays more confident (not to mention revived energy) on the tiring process of job hunting. I would like to thank you once again for the wonderful job you did with my resume. I am extremely satisfied with the results. I am very pleased with the resume and am excited to essay use this resume for word counter for essays, my job hunt.

I was desperate for an updated resume, and contacted several companies that showed no real interest in ME and my advancement. I decided to use Nexxt, and it was worth every penny I spent! The writer nailed it, and essay about of teenagers I could not be happier. Essays Schools Century! I am confident I will get a job soon! I highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a very professional resume! I did find a job I'm pleased with and will start early June. Essay About! I will definitely recommend you and your professional service as I'm sure it played a major part in me landing an amazing MP Engineering position. Cote Saint-Luc, QC. First of let me thank you for autumn essays, doing a phenomenal job. My first reaction was WOW.

Thanks again for about depression, this the great job you did for me. I have already been getting compliments on it; in fact I'm in the running for an awesome job where it's down to schools 22nd century me an 1 other candidate. The very first time I used OUR Resume, I was offered the job! I am very excited and grateful for your assistance throughout the process. Thanks again.

It was a pleasure to work with you on of teenagers this project! I highly recommend Nexxt. Drugs! They are value priced, deliver results in a timely manner, and offer great customer service. Thanks Nexxt for about depression, all your help. you made it super easy!! A few months back, you guys helped me with my resume.

And happily, I have a new job!! You did an excellent job updating my resume, and dissertation binding it looks great. The entire re-branding of my resume has been a wonderful experience. I really appreciate your help and expertise. Thank you so much! I am highly satisfied with your service. You were a god send!

Thank you for essay about of teenagers, your excellent customer service! Just wanted to thank you and my assigned writer. Shortly after my resume was done, I had 2 interviews and now a job offer! New York City, NY. Very good job, I will recommend the Nexxt resume service with no hesitation. Within one week of placing my resume on the internet, I not only owl purdue university got multiple interviews, I ultimately accepted a 6 figure full package offer from a non-published opening. The value pricing is about, right on the money, customer service was quick to respond and creative autumn essays the social media advice was spot on. Walnut Creek, CA.

I was amazed at how well you made me sound in the resume. That is of teenagers, exactly what I needed! Thank you very much for your help and taking the time to drugs essay conclusion make the resume personal to essay about depression of teenagers me and not just a cookie cutter resume. I would like to thank you and your staff for providing me with an awesome resume. It shows that you are all professional and experienced, and I am completely satisfied with the end product. The investment I made in having you do my resume was well worth the 22nd, money; thank you again. Of Teenagers! I will absolutely recommend you to conclusion everyone. I want to compliment your efficiency and your talent. Essay Depression! Thanks so much for owl purdue university, boosting my confidence. You are simply the best.

Great doing business with Nexxt, worth every penny and more! My only regret is that I didn't know about this company and services sooner. Not only did I land an interview, but I was offered the position I interviewed for! I start in essay, two weeks. Word Counter! I would happily recommend Nexxt to about depression anyone. Thank you!! Thank you so much.

I just got a call yesterday for an interview for a position that pays $75k. Without the new resume, I probably would have never landed the interview. I have had three interviews thanks to my new resume. After I put the university of salford, resume out on job sites I had an interview within a few days, yesterday actually. So I just want to extend my appreciation; you were a tremendous help for about depression, me in my search for a job.

Thank you so much. I cannot thank you enough for your amazing skill of converting my plain resume into a real professional resume. I am more than satisfied and essay happy. Thank you again, well worth the money. I'm doing great!

After I received my resume back from you guys I applied for essay about of teenagers, a position as a Director of Materials. Schools 22nd Century! Two days later I received a call for an interview and was hired within two weeks! I have been in the position for essay about of teenagers, about two months now and essays 22nd I'm making good money with great benefits. Thank you guys so much for the help and I would highly recommend your services.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -

A Biographical Source on Phaiax and Alkibiades? Please download to view. Depression! A Biographical Source on dissertation binding university of salford Phaiax and depression of teenagers Alkibiades? The Classical Quarterly http://journals.cambridge.org/CAQ Additional services for The Classical Quarterly: Email alerts: Click here Subscriptions: Click here Commercial reprints: Click here Terms of use : Click here A Biographical Source on writing Phaiax and Alkibiades? A. R. Burn The Classical Quarterly / Volume 4 / Issue 3-4 / December 1954, pp 138 - 142 DOI: 10.1017/S0009838800007990, Published online: 11 February 2009 Link to this article: http://journals.cambridge.org/ abstract_S0009838800007990 How to cite this article: A. R. Burn (1954). A Biographical Source on Phaiax and Alkibiades?. The Classical Quarterly, 4, pp 138-142 doi:10.1017/S0009838800007990 Request Permissions : Click here Downloaded from http://journals.cambridge.org/CAQ, IP address: 66.77.17.54 on essay about depression of teenagers 03 Feb 2014 A BIOGRAPHICAL SOURCE ON PHAIAX AND ALKIBIADES? ([Andokides] IV and graduate paper writing Plutarch's Alkibiades.) i . AUTHORSHIP OF THE SPEECH No recent scholar has ever seriously maintained the genuineness of [Andokides] Oration IV, Against Alkibiades. Against it, one need cite no more than Blass, Attische Beredsamkeit (1868), pp. 325-31; Jebb, Attic Orators (1876), vol. i, PP- 1 a n ( i n o w more recently Raubitschek's learned and interesting article in T.A.P.A., vol. lxxix (1948), pp. 191-210. The speech is quite 'out of character' for Andokides, who was certainly far too young ever to have been in depression of teenagers, danger of ostrakism as an alternative victim to Nikias or Alkibiades; and there is no reasonable doubt that its 'dramatic date' is early in 415, and its ostensible speaker Phaiax, the clever young orator of Aristophanes' Knights (1377 ff.), ambassador to Sicily in autumn essays, 422 (Thk.

5. 4-5; cf. our speech A§ 42, which adds Macedonia and depression of teenagers Epeiros) and butt of Eupolis on divers occasions (Plut. Alk. 13, Athenaios 3. Counter For Essays! 106b). These conclusions, however, leave open certain other material questions, especially that of the real date of the about depression composition, on which in turn depends the question how far it can be legitimately used as an historical or biographical source. Much of its biographical information, as the reader cannot fail to notice, is given also in Plutarch's Alkibiades, usually in less detail. What, then, is the relation between the two ? Is the oration, as Jebb thought, drawing on the Lifea??the work of 'a late rhetorician, who . . . had read in Plutarch all the scandalous stories relating to Alkibiades'? Or is Plutarch, as Blass thought, drawing on essays schools the oration ? This would be a serious matter for about Plutarch's reputa- tion, for word counter for essays the speech contains some palpable and about depression major historical 'howlers'. Or is a third solution more likely? Raubitschek suggests the drugs essay conclusion exciting possibility that the speech is genuine Phaiax, or at least was accepted as such by so good and early a scholar as T h e o p h r a s t o s , dvSpl ^t,XrjKOu KCU loTopiKai nap' OVTIVOVV TWV i.oa6u)v (P lut . Essay About Depression Of Teenagers! Alk. 10).

There are, however, great difficulties in the way of the supposition that it can have been produced within living memory of the events of 417-415; so that if it was taken seriously by Theophrastos, and word for essays so may even have given rise to of teenagers the story of Phaiax' part in the great fiasco of the last ostrakophoria, then it is a very weak link in creative essays, our chain of evidence on that event. Scholars must form their own judgement as to about of teenagers whether this composition reads like a genuine political speech; personally I feel sure that it is a school composition; but apart from such essentially subjective stylistic judgements, there are other arguments, which it may be worth while to paper writing services recapitulate before going farther, against the view that the oration can even be early enough to have been used by Theophrastos. 2. THE CASE AGAINST AN EARLY DATE FOR THE SPEECH What looks like (and in my opinion is) our rhetorician's most conspicuous howler is, as it happens, that which can be most easily explained away. The reference to depression of teenagers Hipponikos, the father of Kallias and son of the essays 22nd earlier Kallias, A. R. BURN 139 as 'having fallen when commanding at Delion' (A§ 13) looks like a simple lapse of memory, resulting from a confusion of Thk. 3. 91, where Hipponikos does command an depression expedition into that corner of Boiotia, with the account of Hippokrates' campaign and death in 424, Thk. 4. 77, 89 ff., 101. There is writing no hint in Thk.

4 that any other general was sharing the command at Deliona?? no rpiros avros, for about depression of teenagers example;a??indeed, the phrase in 77, 6 ' / . . . . rov . Aujfio- oOevr) npoavecneiXe, sounds as if Hippokrates, like his uncle Perikles before him on word counter some occasions, had been placed in chief command over the whole com- bined operation. Essay About Depression! Nevertheless, it cannot be proved that Hipponikos was not also a general at Delion, and also killed there; and he certainly did die some time between his strategia in 426 and the date of counter his daughter's marriage to Alkibiades. He was dead before 422-1, when Eupolis, in The Parasites, satirized his son's 'wasting of his substance' on sophists (see the learned discussion in essay, Athenaios 5. 218). More serious is the chronological difficulty that Alkibiades is said in A§ 13 to word counter have had a child by a captive woman from essay Melos. Melos did not fall till about midwinter 416-415, and the 'dramatic date' of the oration is before the binding university debates on Sicily in spring, 415. Commentators have pointed out essay about depression of teenagers, that the counter woman might have been captured early in the attack on the island; but that attack was no surprise operation, and the words of our text, Tr/jia/xevo? yvvaiKa TCDI' alxpaXw- rtuv, sound rather as if she was bought in the general auction. It really seems much more likely that both these difficulties arise simply from mistakesa?? mistakes such as would be inconceivable at the ostensible date of speaking, but could be very easily made by a later student who has read up the period in books. Essay About! This, which is the binding university traditional view of the oration, is further supported by the remarkable prescience shown by the writer, if he did write in 415, in predicting the terrible disasters which Alkibiades, if not suppressed, will bring upon essay about, Athens (A§ 24), and still more in the words 'you will find out how much the essay allies hate you, when' (orav, not lav irore or the like)a??'when we become in- volved in a naval war with Sparta'.

This, in the spring of 415! I cannot feel that Raubitschek has really disposed of these difficulties; and when he main- tains that 'one is surprised that the author . . . About! if he really knew what happened after the spring of essay 415, did not refer more specifically to' Alkibiades' later misdeeds (op. cit., p. 202), one feels inclined to ask what more the author could possibly have added without abandoning his dramatic date altogether. If, however, the oration is really, as most scholars have believed, a rhetorical school composition by an author who had read up the essay about period in books, but who lived himself long after his 'dramatic date', then the question is reopened, in what relation it stands to Plutarch's biography, which contains, sometimes with differences of detail, so many of the creative essays same stories ? Did the rhetorician draw upon Plutarch, as Jebb suggested (in which case the oration is of no further interest to about of teenagers historians), or did Plutarch use the essay oration? Or must we disagree both with Jebb and about depression of teenagers with Blass, and seek a third solution ? 3. THE EVIDENCE OF RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PLUTARCH'S LIFE AND THE SPEECH Comparison of these two works shows at graduate paper writing, once that in certain sectionsa??those, namely, which deal with Alkibiades' arrogant bearing and behaviour as a young mana??there is a close connexion between them. It can scarcely be merely 140 A BIOGRAPHICAL SOURCE ON PHAIAX AND ALKIBIADES? a matter of drawing upon a common fund of essay of teenagers stories, as may be seen from a comparison of three pairs of passages, viz.

A. [Andok.], A§A§ 13-15, cf. Plut. chap. Word Counter For Essays! 8. B. a?? , A§A§ 17, 20, 22, cf. Plut. chap. 16 (middle section). C. Essay Depression Of Teenagers! a?? , A§A§ 25-30, cf. Plut. Creative! chap. 12. Essay About Of Teenagers! It will be noticed, moreover, that in the oration the graduate paper writing services intermediate sections, 16, 18-19, 2r 2 3. 2 4 J a r e taken up by rhetorical complaints and comments on the stories; that is to say, this whole portion of the oration, containing all the essay of teenagers correspondences with Plutarch, is continuous. In Plutarch, however, the graduate paper writing services order differs internally.

The group of stories which I have called B (the Painter, the Choregos, the Melian Woman) comes after C (Alkibiades at Olympia); while Plutarch also lays under contribution other evidence, such as that of Euripides and of Isokrates On the Chariot. In A (Alkibiades' marriage), also, the same details occur, but in slightly different order: in the oration, (a) the dowry, (b) the infidelity of Alkibiades, (c) Hipparete's attempt to obtain a divorce, and (d) Kallias' arrangement to make over his property to the State in default of heirs male; while in Plutarch the order is a, d, b, c. About Depression Of Teenagers! But these differences are perhaps less striking than the general resemblances in order; for the order is not strictly chronological, and even if they are drawing from a common source, the two authors are under no obligation to follow the same order as he. Yet, while the order in A, which is mainly chronological, does differ in one detail, the order of the items in university, both B and about depression of teenagers C, two groups each of three items, is in each case the same, though any other would have done as well. Creative Essays! The three stories recounted with indignant comments in [Andokides], A§A§ 17-24, are briefly mentioned, in the same order, by Plutarch in chap. 12; and the assist- ance rendered to Alkibiades at Olympia by Ephesos, Chios, and Lesbos is depression recorded in creative autumn, the same order and with the same details in the two versions of C. About Depression! There are only six possible orders in which three items can be listed, and there- fore the counter for essays odds against one such coincidence would be only five to one; but the odds against two such coincidences in succession are one in six squared, i.e. 35 to 1, and essay depression this, therefore, is the measure of the odds against the connexion between these sections of our two texts being only a matter of drawing upon a common fund of stories. Is the conclusion connexion, then, a matter of one writer using the other ? And if so, who wrote first ? 4. HYPOTHESIS (i): DID THE WRITER OF THE SPEECH USE PLUTARCH? Against this view (Jebb's) we must set the fact that the depression of teenagers rhetorician's versions of the stories are not only fullera??that, clearly, is in general the result merely of rhetorical padding and efforts to make the case look as black as possiblea??but contain certain positive, factual details, which are not in Plutarch, and writing services do not look like mere embroidery or 'variations on a theme'. Agatharchos the painter, whom Plutarch describes as, in the end, 'dismissed with a reward', is described in the oration as 'making his escape as though from the essay depression of teenagers court of Persia', TOVS vXaKas XaBwv uxnrep trapa fSaoiXetas ' (A§ I7)a??an 'iron curtain' touch that looks genuine and 22nd earlya??and then as threatened by his young kidnapper for not finishing the job!

The story of the rival choregos is given not only with indig- nant comment but with such circumstantial details as that the essay about contest was L, and as to how the law stood about the employment of non-Athenian A. R. Word Counter! BURN 141 artistsa??which is about depression of teenagers just the sort of issue on which a quarrel would break out. In the account of proceedings at Olympia the 'magnificent tent' supplied by Ephesos in Plutarch's version becomes a 'Persian tent' in essays, the oration; and one is at once reminded of the fifth-century Greek interest in Persian marquees, attested by the story that Perikles' Odeion was modelled on essay about one (Plut. Owl Purdue! Perikles 13). Again, the story of essay about depression of teenagers Alkibiades' use of the civic gold plate, which Plutarch gives separately from the account of his doings at Olympia, appears in owl purdue university, the oration in the likely and convincing context of his Olympic victory dinner- party (A§29). Jebb's view of the relation, then, on careful scrutiny, appears improbable. 5. HYPOTHESIS (ii): DID PLUTARCH USE THE ORATION? The view that Plutarch used the oration, whether directly, as believed by Blass (with reservations) and others, or through an intermediary (Raubitschek, pp. 208-10, suggests Theophrastos) is, at least at first sight, more convincing.

It does seem possible that Plutarch even mentions this speech (chap. 13); though if so, there is of teenagers something wrong with the received text: (^eperai 8e KO.1 Xoyos ns KCLT' MA/a/JiaSou KCLI s ioTivri TTOXXOVS), for the object to which Lesbos contributed at Olympia; whereas the oration has only the general and colourless word av 6. HYPOTHESIS (iii): A COMMON SOURCE I conclude, therefore, that the middle portion of the oration shows definite signs of relationship to corresponding portions of Plutarch, but not that either author was drawing from the word counter other. There remains only the hypothesis that they were drawing from a common source. This source may very well have been Theophrastos, the about depression 'great collector of gossip' whom, as Raubitschek points out, Plutarch names both in this part of his Alkibiades and also, on the very subject of Phaiax and the last ostrakophoria, in his Nikias, chap. 13. (The matter for which Plutarch cites him by name in his Alkibiades is the pains that his hero took over his oratory, and there is no mystery about graduate paper writing, why our rhetori- cian omits that; it was too creditable.) Theophrastos was a favourite source of Plutarch, who quotes him at least fourteen times in the Lives and fifteen times in the Moralia. Other possible fourth-century authors are less likely; Theo- pompos, for example, is quoted by name only four times in about depression of teenagers, the Lives other than 1 Here one must add that there is no Diomedes may well have died in the mean- serious difficulty about the discrepancy of time, and Tisias may have been his heir, or a the names, Diomedes here but Tisias in partner with him in 22nd century, the original expensive Isokrates' speech. Essay Depression! That speech was written enterprise, for delivery some 20 years after the event; 142 A BIOGRAPHICAL SOURCE ON PHAIAX AND ALKIBIADES? that of essays 22nd century Demosthenes, for which he was a principal source. Ephoros, named nine times in essay depression, the Lives, is counter for essays less improbable, but there is essay about depression no trace of the group of stories which we have been discussing among his fairly voluminous fragments. That this oration, a school composition as it seems, should have drawn upon Theophrastos is still consistent with the fact of its having got, though wrongly, into the canon of Andokides' speeches early enough to be cited as his by late Greek writers: by Harpokration twice; possibly by Plutarch himself (see above, section 5); and certainly by the author of the Lives of the Ten Attic Orators.

Athenaios also quotes a few words from it (9. 408c: rots xPvaA°is XA?Pvl. ftiois KCLI 9viuarr)piois (A§ 29)); but he refers to them as from drugs essay conclusion 'Lysias, Against Alkibiades', probably by a slip of the pen. This firm establishment of the oration as canonic in essay about depression, the Graeco-Roman period would be consistent with the supposition that somebody had succeeded in selling it, like only too many other pseudepigrapha, to the Alexandrian Library. To sum up, then, the pseudo-Phaiax (rather than pseudo-Andokides), what- ever his date, certainly did not read up his subject merely out of owl purdue Plutarch; it is of teenagers possible that his work deceived and was used by Plutarch, but more probable that he and Plutarch had a common source. He had read up his fifth-century history, and may be used, with reserve, as a source for the few details about Alkibiades and about Phaiax, which he alone gives us, but he reveals by one or two lapses that his work is certainly not that of a genuine fifth-century politi- cian, nor even that of a school-rhetorician of the creative decades immediately after 415.

His evidence on the date of the last ostrakophoria is therefore not entirely negligible (cf. Essay About Of Teenagers! A. G. University! Woodhead in Hesperia, xviii, 1949); but in view of about depression of teenagers his 'howlers' on other matters, we could wish for better. University of Glasgow A. R. BURN.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Essay on Depression in Teenagers - 1378 Words | Bartleby

Compare and Contrast the Character Traits of Jason and Medea in the Argonautica. Typical of all mythical heroes, both Jason and Medea are of royal blood. Jason is a prince whose father, Aeson is the rightful king of Iolcus until the usurpation of about of teenagers, his power by Pelias, Aeson’s half-brother a very power-hungry man who wishes to essays century, gain dominion over all of about depression, Thessaly. University Of Salford? Jason is trained by essay depression of teenagers a powerful master, Centaur far from home for the fear that Pelias might kill him and Jason only returns to Iolcus now to reclaim what is rightfully his, thus as a prince he did not get to enjoy a luxurious life. Medea however is a lady who enjoys the joys and luxury of being brought up by her father, Aeetes and paper writing therefore has no problems to worry over till Jason arrives in Colchis.. . Sister Flowers / Someone’s Mother In this essay we will discuss the comparison and contrast of two stories, Sister Flowers and Someone’s Mother. Essay About Depression? One of the easiest comparisons is that both of these stories were written in the first person by drugs essay conclusion the authors.

In Sister Flowers the author tells a tale of the struggle she had dealing with a traumatic event. In the same way, Someone’s Mother tells of the struggle the author had in leaving an elderly woman lost and alone. Essay About Of Teenagers? Also, both stories show a person’s genuine concern to essays schools century, help someone in need. Sister Flowers deals with a woman helping a child to of teenagers, find her voice in graduate paper services, life. Likewise, Someone’s Mother shares the story of a woman who helps a hitchhiker who has seemed to have lost her way. Though both stories showed similarities they also were different in about of teenagers, many ways. One of the ways in which the two stories contrast is that both took place in essay, different parts of the depression of teenagers, country and in writing services, different eras. Sister Flowers is set in Arkansas in essay of teenagers, around the essay conclusion, 30’s; however, Someone’s Mother was further north in New York and took place in 2007. Another difference between the depression, stories was they both had different agendas. Drugs Essay? Someone’s Mother was more of a story dealing with the characters compassion.

In Sister Flowers you felt the story leaning more towards the inner struggle of the character. In conclusion, you can see that there are many similarities as well as differences in these stories. Both were thoroughly enjoyable and should be recommended for all to. Words: 268 - Pages: 2. . Essay Depression? While Barbra Mellix article “From Outside, In, discusses the differences of where she was raised, the country, and the language used compared to the language that she was to use when in the city or certain family. Mellix also wrote about how learning the proper English language and writing had become beneficial in her life. In turn, Perri Klass article, “Learning the Language reveals how in paper services, the medical field or community there is a certain language that is used between co-workers that only they understand. Bell Hooks article “Teaching New Worlds/ New Words” there is the cultural background that is discussed, how the white culture was pushed upon the blacks in order to about depression of teenagers, fit into their standards. It is apparent by these three texts that there is an apparent similarity in how language can be beneficial to some but when pushed into a culture change some are more willing to go against.

When it comes to Klass and word the article Learning the Language, it seems as if it should be very easy to relate to any type work in any type of about of teenagers, field. It is not just the graduate paper writing services, medical fiels that has its own jargon between workers. Knowing the language and the slang of your surrondings is very important. Compare this to Mellixs' article and how she was able to change her language depending where she was and whom she was with. When working in such a fast pace environment it is essay about depression, easy to essay conclusion, shorten a conversation when you might not have the time to stand and chat. Klass uses the way medical students have to. Words: 893 - Pages: 4. Compare and Contrast the Character Traits of Jason and depression Medea in counter, the Argonautica.

. The Voyage of Argo was written in essay, the middle of the third century BC by Apollonius of autumn essays, Rhodes who was the pupil of Callimachus, another great poet. There are many reasons why an epic is written, as a history like Homer’s Iliad tells of the Trojan War or as a way a poet can demonstrate his intricate literary abilities. The reason why Apollonius of Rhodes wrote the Argonautica is not clearly known but many scholars say it was closely associated with Homer’s Odyssey and Iliad. As a librarian Apollonius may have come across works by essay depression of teenagers other epic poets and picked up some elements of epic which he used as a guide for his poem. Such elements include the use of similes, digression, epithets and exceptional characters. The importance of these characters is reflected in the roles and dissertation binding university traits that are assigned to them. This is because the plot is developed by the distinctive character traits displayed.

In the poem Jason and Medea turn out to be the main characters whose roles are very crucial to the development of the plot. This write-up would therefore try to bring out the distinctive similarities and differences in character traits of essay, Jason and Medea both in deeds and words of Apollonius Voyage of Argo. University Of Salford? Typical of all mythical heroes, both Jason and Medea are of royal blood. About Depression Of Teenagers? Jason is a prince whose father, Aeson is the rightful king of Iolcus until the usurpation of his power by Pelias, Aeson’s half-brother a very power-hungry man who wishes to gain dominion over all of Thessaly. Jason. Words: 2206 - Pages: 9. . Comparison Matrix | Article 1 | Article 2 | Title/Author(s) | A National Perspective on the Effects of High-Stakes Testing and Standardization on Elementary Social Studies MarginalizationFitchett and autumn essays Heafner | Social Studies Education in the Age of Testing and AccountabilityBurroughs, Groce, and Webeck | | | | Persistent GCU Library Link | http://ehis.ebscohost.com.library.gcu.edu:2048/eds/detail?vid=4sid=4348002d-9f6e-4191-b1e2-6c390ec6f813@sessionmgr110hid=105bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWRzLWxpdmUmc2NvcGU9c2l0ZQ==#db=ericAN=EJ885683 | http://ehis.ebscohost.com/eds/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=e49ba272-edce-47fe-b28ea6522f3243ab%40sessionmgr13vid=4hid=3 | | | | Purpose of the StudyWhat is the essay about of teenagers, author’s rationale for selecting this topic? Does he build a strong case? | The authors of this journal article purpose was to examine and explore the trend within the United States towards social studies in elementary school (Kindergarten through 5th Grade) and how it has become marginalized. The authors compare social studies marginalization to the stronger emphasis placed upon reading, mathematics, language arts, and science. The authors of the article suggest that there is a trend in elementary schools is to give little to no social studies instruction within the primary grades (Kindergarten-2nd Grade) and then progress the amount of instruction in the intermediate grades (3rd Grade-5th Grade). The authors build a strong argument based on the amount. Words: 1098 - Pages: 5.

The Protagonist Qualities of schools 22nd, Medea and Jason. . Cassandra Jackson Humanities Dr. Mathew Roberts August 15, 2013 The Comparison of essay of teenagers, Qualities of the Protagonist in Odyssey by counter for essays Homer and Medea by Euripedes The comparison of Medea by Euripedes and Odyssey by essay depression Homer show many similarities as well as differences. Let’s begin with the character of university, Medea. After reading Medea by Euripedes the about, character of Medea shows that she was a barbarian by nature, and she was considered a foreigner. Medea states that “I am the mother of your children, wither can I fly, since all Greece hates the barbarian ( www.theatre history.com). Medea tells this to Jason after the king tells her she must leave his kingdom. She was a beautiful intelligent woman, but she was a woman scorned.

She displayed a woman who could not accept rejection, or by drugs essay conclusion no means could she forgive. Essay About Depression? Medea was a mother, a lover a wife. She also was a loyal person. Essays Schools 22nd? She displayed this by no matter what it took to help Jason, she took all necessary steps to fulfill her wishes so that she would be able to be with him. You ask yourself was Medea this way before Jason, yes I believe she was. This goes back to about, the fact that she really was a barbarian in a foreign land. In this story I came to the conclusion that Medea actions showed a woman who was truly mad. She was not aware of the cruel and barbaric actions she took out on people she knew and love. I felt. Words: 1071 - Pages: 5. . Compare-Contrast Essay The thought of doing an essay for most people can at be quite intimidating because of the need to be technically proficient, following the mandatory expectations outlined and some might find them boring because they feel like it is too restrictive in nature. University Of Salford? That is merely just a common misconception though, there are several different styles of essays and the two that are going to be discussed are descriptive and narrative essays.

The narrative essay's main purpose is to tell a story using characters and a plot, where perhaps a problem is given, and the events that unfold eventually explain a solution to the problem or issue presented. In contrast the descriptive essay can be very powerful in essay about depression, the fact it is written using the five senses (visual, audible, taste, tactile sensations and smells) this allows the author to bring a scene or object to essays 22nd, life in essay about depression of teenagers, the mind of the reader. While narrative essays are almost like a movie that is played out in the judgment of the reader, the descriptive essay paints a vivid photograph or place the reader can experience and this is why descriptive essays are the superior of the two styles. One of the best qualities that narrative essays are able to binding university, offer over descriptive essays is of teenagers, they are structured to appeal to the simplest of drugs essay conclusion, mankind's urge to share a good story. Essay About? There are various forms in binding university of salford, which we can find a narrative writing example such as a poem, play, novel and the obvious essay. Essay Of Teenagers? There are.

Words: 2121 - Pages: 9. . Schools Century? Compare and Contrast Christopher Smith University of essay about depression of teenagers, Phoenix COM-170 COMPOSITION AND COMMUNICATION I January 14, 2014 Regina Vega Compare and essays century Contrast Growing up, there are countless young boys, who have the dream of someday being a professional football or baseball player. Going outside and essay about letting the imagination of being on the big stage and making the final pitch to drugs essay conclusion, win the World Series or the final Hail Mary throw to win the essay about, Super bowl. As a young kid, the dream of one day being the best and be paid to play a sport they grew up loving and playing. Although the sports of football and baseball are both very popular, there are a substantial amount of differences between them. Compared to baseball, football is the more popular sport in the country. In 2012, Super bowl XLVI had an counter estimated average of 111.3 million people watching as the essay depression of teenagers, Giants beat the Patriots. However, the World Series that year only managed to average 12.7 million viewers to watch the series between the Giants/Tigers.

So looking at creative autumn essays the two championship events in both individual sports the super bowl was clearly the more popular championship game of the essay depression, two sports. Due to such a high amount of viewers, Super Bowl commercials can cost advertisers millions of graduate paper writing, dollars for a commercial spot in the Super Bowl. In last year’s super bowl XLVII, the essay, cost for a thirty second commercial slot during the super bowl cost around 3.5 million to 4 million. Words: 1083 - Pages: 5. . punishment are Punishment I and Punishment II. In contrast, punishment is when the increase of writing, something unwanted attempts to cause a decrease in the behavior that may follow. The negative punishment is characterized by when a “favorable outcome or event is removed after an undesirable behavior occurs” (Matson, 2012, p. 9). Differently, the positive punishment is when unfavorable outcomes or events are given in order to weaken the response that follows. Essay About Of Teenagers? Skinner believed the goal of “punishment is for the behavior to decrease” (Passos, 2012, p. Writing Services? 106). In operant conditioning, a voluntary response is then followed by essay depression of teenagers a reinforcing stimulus. This way, the creative autumn, voluntary response such as studying for an exam, is more likely to be done by the person.

The development of B. F. Skinner's learning theory of operant conditioning explains the concept of about of teenagers, optimization in learning which has a “distinction between short-term and long-term of the overall learning strategies” (Edwards, 1970, p. Owl Purdue? 214). Operant conditioning can be defined as a process that attempts to modify a person’s behavior through the “use of positive and the negative reinforcement” (Ramirez, 2013, p. 76). Through operant conditioning, a single person makes an association between a particular behavior and a consequence. An example can be a parent awarding their child with money for having good grades. Essay About Of Teenagers? Another example is when a teacher awards points to students who are well behaved but the students eventually realize that.

Words: 1155 - Pages: 5. . Savannah Borel Dr. Turkel English 1301-81 October 31, 2014 Sister Sister How often does one look like their relative? My sister, Carlee, and I, however, dona€™t resemble each other at for essays all. Our opposite personalities, different lifestyle, and essay depression of teenagers contrasting appearance define our differences. People say we look alike until you collapse out lifestyle into the little things and find out how different we really are. Word Counter For Essays? The first difference is our character. I would describe my personality as very outgoing and social. I am easy to talk to and a good listener.

I understand people and I make friends very easily. Carlee, in contrast, is much more calm and mellow. Essay Of Teenagers? She comes off shy to people she doesna€™t know, and keeps to herself most of the time. We both like being neat and organized with our life. Also, we both enjoy nature and spending time with our family. Second difference is what we spend doing everyday. I play volleyball for a travel team, as well as attend college. I work full time Monday thru Friday and stay very busy all the time.

I try to save my money and bargain shop very often. Carlee, on the other hand, is a cheerleader for the freshman squad in high school. Graduate Paper Writing Services? She doesna€™t work, but I would consider her homework as her job. Any dollar she gets is spent within a day. Essay Depression Of Teenagers? She rarely ever tries to come across a good deal, either. We both live in the same house and usually watch the same television shows. Graduate Paper Writing Services? The third difference is the way both of us look.

I have long brown hair and. Words: 434 - Pages: 2. . Essay About Depression? Jubin John Ms. Diomande Compare Contrast Final Draft 10/22/14 Creation vs. Evolution Today many scientists would have to believe that evolution is the only reasonable explanation of the universe. Scientists, like Stephen Hawking, claim that they proved that evolution is the only correct answer to the origins of life and the universe, yet evolution is a theory proposed by scientists to graduate paper writing services, explain the origin of all species. Evolution is essay depression, not the only answer but in fact, the creation theory is based on the bible and that God created the universe.

This is the idea of creationism which is supported by religion. Creationism offers a more credited answer to the development of the essay conclusion, universe than the evolutionary theory because creation has the support of the bible. To make a decision on which theory is essay about, more appealing to them, people must choose either religion or science. The creation theory is solely based on the bible. The Bible, in fact, is actually one of the most proven books in history. Creationism is the theory that God created the dissertation university, universe and it's creatures in six days. For example, in Genesis 2:7 it states In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and depression darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. The Bible is owl purdue university, not considered a science book, but many consider it to be scientifically correct. For instance, the Old Testament is of teenagers, quoted in several.

Words: 848 - Pages: 4. . Describe the different ways we can view Medea’s character in the opening of the play (to page 25) The opening of the play sees Medea viewed in several different ways. Owl Purdue? Medea is portrayed as being victimised as she has been betrayed by Jason as he chose to marry Creon’s daughter to about of teenagers, elevate his social status. Medea can also be seen as dangerous because in the past she killed her brother and deceived her father. In the play Medea is shown as victimised because of her treatment by Jason. When the nurse states Wails aloud for her dear father, her own land and home, which she betrayed and left to come here with this man who now spurns and insults her she explains that Medea left her former life to be with Jason and raise a family. It also shows that Medea is left alone, homeless and victimised.

Medea’s physical state is drugs essay conclusion, further shown when the nurse says She will not eat; she lies collapsed in agony, dissolving the long hours in about depression, tears This portrays Medea as being physically unable to do anything and as being emotionally distressed. It also explains how heartbroken and distraught Medea is. Jason’s betrayal towards Medea is owl purdue university, described when the nurse says Jason has betrayed his own sons and my mistress for a royal bed, for about of teenagers alliance with the conclusion, King of Corinth This shows that Jason betrayed Medea so he would become closer with the royal family. It also explains how both Medea and her sons have been victimised by Jason. Medea is essay, shown as dangerous at the beginning of the play. Words: 527 - Pages: 3. . John Nicolet June 5, 2015 Compare and Contrast 1. Compare and contrast the Magna Carta to the U.S. Constitution. A.The 6th amendment of the Constitution reads In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjpy the right to be confronted with the witness against him. Also it was in the Magna Carta that No freeman shall be taken or imprsioned or exiled or in any waydestroyrd except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.

B. In Paragraph 29 of the Magna Carta it reads as follows, No freeman is to be taken or imprisoned or disseised of 22nd century, his free tenement or of his liberties or free customs, or outlawed or exiled or in about of teenagers, any way ruined, nor will we go against dissertation of salford, such a man or send against him save by lawful judgement of his peers or by the law of the land. To no-one will we sell or deny of delay right or justice. About Depression? It reads the same in Amendment 6 that In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and autumn public trial..wherein the crime shall have been committed. Essay Depression? 2. Compare and word for essays contrast the English bill of of teenagers, rights of 1689 and the U.S. University? Constitution. A.The Bill creates separation of powers, limits the powers of the king and queen, enhances the democratic election and bolsters freedom of speech as well in the Constitution it talks about the seperation of power of each branch of the government.

For example in Article 3 Section 2 talks about the about, Judical branches power and powers that the Supreme. Words: 701 - Pages: 3. . Two Protagonists Compare and Contrast Essay Arthur Jeremy Moore July 15, 2015 GEN220 Sophia Mavrogiannis Two Protagonists; Compare and essays schools century Contrast Essay There are several charters within iconic novels written for the purpose of individuals to identify with. The main character may be a hero or a villain, male or female, human or animal, but always an interesting character learning about themselves in a way that causes the reader to about of teenagers, relate. The most intriguing part about binding university reading is how individuals get lost in the fantasy of a characters role, and manage to finish the book; all while learning so much about one’s self. Changes might need to be made in their life, or acceptance should be attempted for about depression of teenagers heartache or sorrow; somehow readers find a way to compare themselves to these protagonists and mold the fantasy they are reading within their own reality. (Duke, 2010). There are two iconic novel characters who stand out in a way most individuals can relate to. Holden Caulfield and young Ralph.

When we cannot hold onto our youth and we must watch it slip away, do we as humans embrace the for essays, changes or fight it every step of the way? The Catcher in the Rye, written by J.D. Salinger, was published in essay about depression, 1951. Holden Caulfield is a young male character who is obsessed with the loss of his youth. Essays? Similar to about of teenagers, Caulfield is young Ralph, a character portrayed in the 1954 novel, as The Lord of the owl purdue university, Flies iconic protagonist. Ralph is essay about, a twelve-year-old English boy who is services, elected leader of a.

Words: 1069 - Pages: 5. . comparable. The skeptics between traditional and online classes are also easing their arguments in areas such as interaction between students, and especially between students and instructors, via email, much like with online classes. Most traditional courses require books, along with some handout materials. However some online courses also require books and traditional reading materials, in addition to or sometimes instead of providing reading materials online. Currently many traditional courses are beginning to offer course materials via the about, Internet or in files which can be downloaded by students, either to conserve paper or to cut costs for paper students and the schools. There are many pros and cons to online education, as well as traditional education. About Depression? In many scenarios, online education may be more affordable than a traditional educational environment. There are the obvious savings on transportation costs, such as gas, and parking fees. There is no need for expensive housing or meal plans since most would not be living on binding university of salford or near a college campus. Tuition costs can vary greatly among online institutions. Once you have decided upon essay about, a field of study, it is possible to compare the costs of comparable programs online.

Many times, there is no need to purchase expensive college textbooks. Most often you have the ability to download all the resource information required directly from the internet. An important fact to keep in mind is 22nd century, that many online education programs offer the. Words: 1213 - Pages: 5. . Dwight Eisenhower- Self-Conquest- Hyemi Lee (1:30) How can self-conquest help someone to become successful and have a strong will. Depression Of Teenagers? The focus of this research is to creative autumn essays, study how self-conquest can help someone to become successful and about have a strong will in their life. Character Trait Research Character traits can easily be observed through actions or responses to a situation or even how a person acts around you or others. It can be defined as strong, Humorous, kind, or else. For this character trait research, I chose strong/strength as a character trait. The definition of strong/strength is that the quality or state of being physically and mentally strong. Person can be strong at the ability to resist being moved or broken by a force or the schools century, person can be strong the quality that allows someone to deal with problems in a determined and effective way.

Getting the depression of teenagers, strong as solid character trait requires a lot of mind control. Usually when people sees the person who has a strong characteristic or trait either physically or mentally, they want this person to be strong all the time or at least believe that they are strong no matter what happens. For example who is strong as mentally, if something urgent situation occurs this person can solve the situation and find the essays schools, way through out. And people sees this and of teenagers expect this person to be strong at this type of situation. So staying strong all the paper writing services, time requires mind control saying that I am good at this or I am strong on.